What's new

Who makes the best sdram?

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Who makes the best sdram is my question. XP is lagging due to my lack of ram and I want to make a good choice before upgrading once again. So, any advice would help a lot. :blush:

Dabba_Deh

The Sultan
I'm not very well educated on that subject, but from what I've heard from various places, Kingston is the best company at the moment.

Eagle

aka Alshain
There arent a lot of bad companies for SDRAM. Pretty much as long as its compatible with your motherboard then it will work as good as any others. Honestly you can mix and match brands and not have a problem, regardless of the brand.

Josep

eyerun4phun
i like ocz ram, but i also only know of them making ddr ram, but i don't know why they hell they wouldn't make sdr;)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Eagle said:
There arent a lot of bad companies for SDRAM. Pretty much as long as its compatible with your motherboard then it will work as good as any others. Honestly you can mix and match brands and not have a problem, regardless of the brand.

Except if you have an IBM or Compaq, they only support their own RAM. IE: IBM's need IBM ram and Compaq's need Compaq ram.

Oh, and I hate Compaq