What's new

Problems with Glide64...

phan1

Sorry that this gets asked so much; I hope my complications are valid. When I run Project64 with Glide64, I get an error:

"UCRC code not found in INI, using currently selected uCode 1a62dbaf"

The audio then runs while there is a visual screen saying that I need to go to full screen. I know that Glide only uses full screen, but when I try to go to full, I just end up getting another error.

I think the problem is the INI. What exactly is an INI and where can I go to adjust it? I read that Glide was supposed to configure the "INI" automatically, but not in my case for some reason. Also, I'm using a voodoo wrapper in the same directory that my PJ64.exe file is in. Any help?

Thanks.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
phan1 said:
I think the problem is the INI. What exactly is an INI and where can I go to adjust it?

Dude, Just Extract the INI from the zip... The Plugin will not work without the INI... Make Sure it is in the Plugins folder...

OP
P

phan1

My zip doesn't contain an INI, just the gllide64 plugin. Well, I guess I should look for a download that does contain the INI...

Thanks for the help!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
phan1 said:
My zip doesn't contain an INI, just the gllide64 plugin. Well, I guess I should look for a download that does contain the INI...

Thanks for the help!

Get the plugin from the Official Site here