What's new

cannot add 0's to the second line?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
i got a couple of cheats i wanted to add to pj64's DB. they are for zelda: oot V1.2, tunic color changers, and the last line is 0040, but when i try to put that in, it seems like it doesn't add 0's. any ideas?

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I also got those last night but there were no tunic color changers. doesn't matter though, it had the one i mainly wanted, press L to levitate :D i manually entered the black, orange, yellow, and purple tunic codes, work great :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
/me looks at you

Erm i think you must of looked at the wrong bit

Cause they are there, & so is infinitae hover options With Tunic also

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
THIS code? never saw black tunics in it.. ll check again, i added this one manually :) notice the BLACK tunic , it doesn't change attributes of what's equipped, just looks really cool :)

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
here's the cheats i have, after pasting the new ones in - minus the yellow black, orange, and chocolate colored tunic codes.

:pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Strange thats an older one, & you got that yesterday ?

Well ive just checked that link & its the new one.

& all tunic & boots are in there, plus a very 1337 step Hover boot option.

So i suggest you grab it from that link

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
damn! the step hover boot option r0x0r. it's just, WTF are the beta quests? why were they made? were they in the cart? or just randomly hacked values? very eerie indeed, specially when you go in a room where u expect to come out to X, and your in area C.. very weird, but interesting..