What's new

Zelda Majora´s Mask

Oravla

Hello! I´m from Colombia. I don´t speak english. I´m new in this. I need some help about Zelda MoM, i have a problem with the rom "Legend of zelda 2 - Majora´s Mask (E) [!], when i tried open the rom in 1964, it doesn´t run, in the daedalus don´t happen this, why, minimun requirements for run this game in 1964??.

Plz, help me, i want play this game thanks.

schibo

Emulator Developer
hi Oravla,

Our 1964 opengl plugin doesn't support Majora's very well. Your best bet it to use a different graphics plugin.

Last edited:
OP
Oravla

Oravla

problems keep going

Hi, i tried the Jaboo video plugin in 1964 for run this game, but it freeze my computer, i don´t know what happen, the same thing happen with the pj64, it´s my rom bad, how do i use the GoodN64. Minimun requirements for play this game?

Sorry, my english is very bad

Plz help me.

A

A.A

Im already using it as an avatar
hehehe (& soory i really like it);)

OP
Oravla

Oravla

I change the plugin to rcp 3d3, and works, but the emulation is poor, in some places don´t emulate the walls, water, and another things, the game is very playable, i don´t think that is a bad rom, my problem is Jabo 3d3 don´t work in my computer.

gokuss4

Meh...
well majoras mask works fine for me (although its the europian version) butim downloading the majora's mask u.s version right now. sorry got carried away. Well as i was sayin majoras mask works fine for me even with my voodoo3 card but there are glitches just a little bit of them, but hopefully i can get geforce 3 ti200 soon. hehe my system specs are good to play n64 emulation except the video card

amd athlon 900mhz
voodoo3 3000 16mb
256 MB of SDRAM

kalethis

Possible fix for Zelda 2

Hi.. I had a problem playing Zelda 2, where most things appeared greyish.. it sounds like this *could* be your problem, judging by the statement that it seems walls and such aren't being rendered.

In order for me to play it now with no problems, I had to uncheck the box labeled "fog emulation". As soon as I disabled fog emulation for this rom, it worked fine for me. Note that this is using Jabo's Direc3D plugin...

Hope this helps you some...