What's new

Link again... this time walking in "the end" section

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
WHAT THE FUCK!?

i just started a new game, with NO cheats on, it got to where link is sleepinmg, and i found him strangling himself! look! :cry:

OP
linker

linker

Emutalk Member
Re: WHAT THE FUCK!?

cooliscoo said:
i just started a new game, with NO cheats on, it got to where link is sleepinmg, and i found him strangling himself! look! :cry:

LOL, cool :p

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
heh, freaked me out at first.. wish i would have made a save state, now i can't reproduce it. it's weird, in DKR when i use tiptup, his head spins, now this in zelda. i didnt use any cheats either! it's osama and his hackers i tell you! ;)

but seriously, does anyone have any ideas why link would strangle himself on his bed? and why tiptup's head spins like a toy? these are good roms, checked with goodn64 just 1 hr ago.. TWILIGHT ZONE! :D

Last edited:
M

mann

Re: WHAT THE FUCK!?

cooliscoo said:

lol hes a skitso or sumthing lol he has some mental problems else why would he be strangaling himself lol

M

mann

cooliscoo said:
heh, freaked me out at first.. wish i would have made a save state, now i can't reproduce it. it's weird, in DKR when i use tiptup, his head spins, now this in zelda. i didnt use any cheats either! it's osama and his hackers i tell you! ;)

but seriously, does anyone have any ideas why link would strangle himself on his bed? and why tiptup's head spins like a toy? these are good roms, checked with goodn64 just 1 hr ago.. TWILIGHT ZONE! :D

lol