What's new

suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotshitu

Banned
Reduce the # of people who can close/delete threads, it's annoying to find oneself unable to reply or even find a thread at all and have no one to blame ;). Let people have gaudy name tags and what not but please... too many cooks and just not enough broth, I guess.
While I'm at it, I move you give Doomboy modship - maybe that'll keep him from trying to be helpful and stuff when all he really does is scroll the boards and up his post count LOL
Thanks.

2fast4u

the constructive criticism in your post dies under the load of pointless shit ... in most cases i agree if admins close threads since thats usually the case if ppl start flaming (there are exceptions, eagle knows what im on about), however reducing the number of ppl who can close threads doesnt help imo coz that would mean reducing the number of admins, which is pretty good balanced right now.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
hotshitu said:
Reduce the # of people who can close/delete threads, it's annoying to find oneself unable to reply or even find a thread at all and have no one to blame ;). Let people have gaudy name tags and what not but please... too many cooks and just not enough broth, I guess.
While I'm at it, I move you give Doomboy modship - maybe that'll keep him from trying to be helpful and stuff when all he really does is scroll the boards and up his post count LOL
Thanks.
Maybe i'm not trying to help people...if u ever thought of that... :sleepy:
And what would i use modship for? Be serious.

Jakob

evil *******
this thread is quite pathetic, heh, you guys need to learn how to be underhandedly condescending.

Status
Not open for further replies.