What's new

complin?

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
complie?

hi, i have a question.
i have borland c++ complier 5,50 and i want to complin the ultrahle source, how can i do it?
please anyone help me....

Last edited:
OP
F

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
Yeah, i have complie it :) and i have add a new resulution.
How i can add new menu like an plugin select is it difficult?

Why not just get a copy of Microsoft Visual Studio 6? (compiles real easy then)
I'm pretty sure you can find a copy of it floating around on most of the popular file sharing programs such as kazaa or Morpheus, if you use MVS6 its really easy to add to the menus because you can visually edit them...
well thats just my two cents

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
some people don't like to pirate software, and there are free visual MFC editors out there, you just have to find them

OP
F

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
i have visual studio c++ 6 find now and i have complie it, but i want to know how i can make in c++ (for ultrahle) a plugin menu.

Trotterwatch

You are asking how to make this emu Zilmar plugin specs compatable and how to make a menu to select these plugins?

If that is indeed what you are asking, I fear it is a bit more difficult than you would imagine.

Trotterwatch

I don't have a clue on how that would be implemented, sorry. However I can guess that it would be tough.

The main thing though, and someone with more knowledge can confirm or deny this - but UltraHLEs Core is not advanced enough to really benefit from the plugin system.