What's new

I have a problem with Glide64, help me please

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
In any games that are compatible with Glide64, when I pulsate " alt + enter " it does not put in full screen, remains like clogged and the this screen of black color, happens to me in many games, like for example in the Didi Kong Racing, which I can do?, I have the last drivers for my graphical card.

i use directx 8.1b
voodoo banshee 16MB
128MB

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hmmm. u code try setting 'fullscreen' in the evoodoo control panel. that worked for me a while back when i had a similar prob, although windowed mode works fine for me now anyhow.

also make sure u hav the glide3x.dll in ur emu directory and not the plugin directory.

MrTangix

To Be Continued...
I have a Voodoo Banshee and I used to have the same problem. To fix it, I disabled "Automatically run cheat codes" before running the game and then re-enabling it after I started the game. This solution worked for me while using 1964 but I haven't tried it on Project64 (i don't use it).

Now if I can only figure out why 0.21 style azimer audio just disables the sound completely... Any takers?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
eVoodoo config actually determines whether to go to full screen or to play it windowed. However, you must hit alt+enter in every game or choose "on loading rom goto full screen".

Change that from the evoodoo control panel.