What's new

snes9x for ps2

blizz

that would be a no ;)

sorry at the moment I think your best option would be a snes emulator for your PC or for the DC

OP
mesman00

mesman00

What's that...?
yah, i know, but i just think it would be cool to see the first emu for ps2!

Cyberman

yah, i know, but i just think it would be cool to see the first emu for ps2!

Well see the problem is with the following..
1: Compilor
2: Boostrap for Emulator
3: CD developement.

Sony makes things challenging to boot any disk other than there specially formated ones. .. go figure ;)

Cyb

Zoomer

XBox on the other hand...

The Xbox is the system to watch for emulators. It's built so much like a PC (it is) programmers will have it much easier to make emulators 'n stuff. I give it a few months and you'll probably see a NES emulator or something for the XBox and it will only be a matter of time before the SNES and N64 get emulated for the XBox. :cool:

truffles

A Pixelating Eskimo
true true.... i agree w/ Zoomer..... :)

well... it is hard to bring snes.... to any other system.... its a whole lot different....

theres a lot of stuff you got to emulate.... and if it is easy... then there should be many out there really good ones too....

but its not that easy ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
In fact, I think that the dude that makes MAME has already ported it to the X-Box.

RPGlover12

infact i've heard that there is a n64 emulator for xbox dunno if it is fake or not i just dont know and i've heard of this emulator before

VTT

New technique to master programming for DC

Recently the possibility fairly promptly has appeared and it is convenient to write programs for Dreamcast. Now for Dreamcast operational system KallistiOS (KOS.) KOS who develops proposes for those has got used to write the appendix under PC not changing the habit at once to proceed to programming for Dreamcast. I plan it to check up in the future.

VTT

KOS

KOS Screenshots:
bootlogo.jpg

concept1.jpg