What's new

Pj64 1.4 final release?

truffles

A Pixelating Eskimo
hmm...

rumors rumors rumors....

lets be patient.. it will eventually come...

just keep playing 1.3... and as soon as you know it... 1.4 will come.....

we all hope...

high hopes for n64 emulation :) keke :pj64:

Jfletcher

1.4 being the final release isn't a rumor. It was posted a month or so ago by the authors that 1.4 MIGHT be the final release.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
it is the last release. thats why is going through such a long beta period. surely everyone knows this by now.

DarkAurora

I hope it isn't the final release!! PJ64 is great. I don't want the other emulators to become better than it.

gokuss4

Meh...
hey what's up everyone

Well jabo and zilmar said the same about there first version of pj64 so they might continue the emulator pj64 unless :D nevermind:plain:

RPGlover12

will i like that emulator very much
and i do like it
and i will always like it
:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:
hope 1.4 wont be the last version
:)

gokuss4

Meh...
who knows jabo and zilmar could be workin on the new nintendo system emulator that came out :D but who knows juwst jabo and zilmar, they should continue there emu or esle they will get a LOT of e-mails from people saying "KEEP PJ64 CONTINUED KEEP PJ64 CONTINUED KEEP PJ64 CONTINUED" and so on, but still it would be a shame if they ended the emu but they might be workin on a gamecube emu:D

:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

StonedConker

all the good things someday bring to an end ;)

anyways if it's going to be the final release one is for sure...PJ proved that N64 emulation can go far away :)

tesla-guy----> ante mikre mathe tora pou exeis kai ta xronakia mprosta sou coding na ftiaksoume kana emulator hehe.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I do think this IS the last version of PJ...
We all know it...
However, they got very far. And besides, there's other emulators - one of my favourite emulators! 1964 is very compitable with games. And when using Jabo's plugin; they can even play MORE games at a decent graphic!

Oh, my! I just wanted to say that! But I still don't wish Zil & J to stop. They will perhaps continue it in the future. Yes, let's hope for that. And, until then, let's use other emulators! Right?