What's new

Do me a favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Yeah, so it's out of Talk of the Town. Every now and then something like this is allowed :) Anyhoo, read, and do me this favor! (oh and smiff, don't move this thread :))

There's a friend of mine entering in one of them miss contests... padgets? Well dunno what they're called, but you know what I'm talking about Bunch of chicks, you pick a hot one, etc.

Anyhoo, if you help me out, I'll promise to be really nice and shit to you instead of bitching and yelling like the usual Redah does.

Also, Martin will treat you with respect. And RJX won't make gay jokes about you anymore

Okay? Okay! Here goes:

1. Go to this link (www.missverkiezingparkstad.com). You might wanna turn down your volume because there's a really annoying jingle that plays when you enter the page.
-
2. Click on "Klik HIER om naar nieuwe kandidaten te gaan.". You'll see a bunch of pictures of girls.
-
3. I don't really care which girl you think is hot, or not, because you are doing me a favor remember? Okay. Click on the picture with "Anne S." underneath it. It should be the 2nd button.
-
4. You'll see info about her, scroll down untill you see some sort of submit button. Click it.
-
5. A popup box will appear, asking you to make sure you clicked the right girl. Ofcourse you did, because you are doing me a favor . Click 'OK' or 'Yes'.

That's it!

Help me out, and reply if you voted!

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
O.k,

I voted for her.

But it was nothing to do with her looks it was purely the fact she managed to get the word "Zimloos" into her C.V

Not once, but twice

Any girl who can manage that, deserves to get a sash and a good seeing to by one of the judges who promised her a bit-part in "Highlander-the series".

Voting for her was my pleasure.

:)

HostileEagle

King of Krunch
So in other words you want us to help you get laid. I have a better way for ya......crawl up a chickens ass and wait. :sleepy:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
HostileEagle said:
So in other words you want us to help you get laid. I have a better way for ya......crawl up a chickens ass and wait. :sleepy:

Dont push redah, Thats a warning... Trust me, Dont cross Redah... Or you will Feel the Rath of Redah...

HostileEagle

King of Krunch
a warning? LMAO!!

Originally posted by CpU MasteR
Dont push redah, Thats a warning... Trust me, Dont cross Redah... Or you will Feel the Rath of Redah...

Gee thanks for the warning princess. :sleepy: And who are you, Redahs cheerleader? "Gimme an R! Gimme an E! Gimme a D!... A!... H!" Wtf. Maybe the president of the Redah fan club perhaps? Can somebody say "Instigator?"

It was a joke. If Redah wants to take offense I'm sure he can handle himself.
As I can. :sly:

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: a warning? LMAO!!

HostileEagle said:

Gee thanks for the warning princess. :sleepy: And who are you, Redahs cheerleader? "Gimme an R! Gimme an E! Gimme a D!... A!... H!" Wtf. Maybe the president of the Redah fan club perhaps? Can somebody say "Instigator?"

hm, Can someone say, Redah is admin? I guess not Dumbass :plain2: I was just warning you from getting banned asshole, but now i could care less if you get bannned... Why dont you go grab your smartass attitude and shuve up your ass... While your add it, tell your dad to take his dick out of your ass and listen to the rules you fuck... :sleepy:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: a warning? LMAO!!

CpU MasteR said:
tell your dad to take his dick out of your ass and listen to the rules you fuck...

Oh Look! There are those rules i was telling you about...

Smiff said:

No unnecessary flaming, swearing or abuse of other members, authors, owners, persons dead or alive etc. etc. The moderators decide what is and what isn't acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.