What's new

golden sun 2 - wow, nothing changed ;)

yogaman

Banned
okay, now I played Golden sun 2 the lost age! Although only the japanese version is available at the moment I got quite far (coz nearly everything remained the same (controls, djinns, ..)compared to the first part! The funny thing is that u start off with the secondary less important characters from the first part. ......

GoldenSun2_07082002_inline1.gif

GoldenSun2_07082002_inline2.gif

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I can't wait for Golden Sun: The lost age to come out in Spain.
It has many improvements, as I've heard. I've also heard who the last boss is, but I won't say anything unless you ask me

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
I ask you ;)

no, seriously...it's not THAT great ...... they didn't change THAT much. And well.....it will take a while till it comes out in english :(
But the sequel will definitely be a must for all gba fans

Anchel

The Xpaniard
***********SPOILERS*********************************
*I've seen in a review of the game (it didn't say anything about spoilers, so I accidentaly read it, thats why I'm marking spoilers like that) that at the end of the game, the WISE ONE appears to stop felix from lighting the last place (however you call them in english) and makes a kind of dragon appear to fight you. After you defeat it, he tells you that the dragon was the spirit of Jeena and Felix's parents. Also, Isaacs mother falls sick (Hans mother in Europe) and dies. At least, that's what I read, but I don't know if it's true or not. The review is the one in www.gamefaqs.com , in the spanish gameguide, wich has a review in it. Maybe you can try to read it in an english gameguide in the same webpage.

OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
is there also a walkthrough anywhere....coz I'm stuck somewhere and I don't know any japanese....... I've searched the web but never found a walkthrough for gs2
Do you know where to find one in english?

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Soon enough it will be coming out in the US. Until then I am going exploring my finished gs1 with my codebreaker...

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I've got EVERYTHING in GS1 except for all the psyenergys (wich is imposible to get, since you have to mix the Djinnis) and higher levels than 40. I guess that by using the password with GS2, you get the same levels as you got in GS1, so I don't want to waste my time by trying to level up in GS2, but if it doesn't do that, I might try.

Macca

ya, i've finished gs1 twice, the first i just beat it and the second i did everyhting and i have levelled up to 40+ and got the best combos for all my ppl :p

/me awaits gs2 eagerly

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I first finished GS1 in english (american version).
When it came out in Spain, I finished it again with all the Djinnis, levels 40+ (like Macca) and the best Djinn combinations I could find for each character.