What's new

new cheats option??

dragon hunter

just wanted to ask that is there any chance of building a new cheats interface where we dont have to enter one code at a time more like 1964 and maybe the option behaves more as it would with a real n64???

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
dragon hunter said:
just wanted to ask that is there any chance of building a new cheats interface where we dont have to enter one code at a time more like 1964 and maybe the option behaves more as it would with a real n64???

Hi dragon hunter.

well 1st off yes it would a great option to have & is something that has already been considered.

as for the "option behaves more as it would with a real n64"
sorry i dont understand ???

could you be more specific plaese ?

OP
D

dragon hunter

what i meant with that statement is that uve always said that the gameshark does not behave with pj64 as a real gameshark does with a real console ( using hacked codes, and getting all the codes to work as a lot of codes do not work with the cheats option etc)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
well it does pretty much do what it should do now, the Activators are in, the serial Repeaters are in,
& all work perfectly well.

the only thing it wont allow is stacked activators
(which the real Does use but freeze's the hell out of it)

Also on the Real you can only use 250 codes max.

for Pj64 thats 2 & a half cheat lines (100 codes per Cheat).

so i think we have well & truly supassed the real in every sense of the word.

Pj64 does not rely on keycodes & enable's for you to use the cheats

(like the Real does)

which is why you are able to use pretty much use how many cheats you want at once & save where ever you would like via the slots.

OP
D

dragon hunter

just one more question..
will the new cheats interface be released as a plugin or will it be released with any future versions of pj64??