What's new

Smash Bros freezes after selecting 1p start/training or vs start

Minerva

Is it a bad rom? because goodn64 didnt do anything significiant. if not my specs are
P2 400MHz
128MB
Voodoo 3 2000
Directx 8.1
WindowsXP

GokouGT

uhh i'm having problems with smash bros as well........... i can go through 1 player mode fine but...... if i try vs mode, it works, but then when tje round ends the emu crashes........ weird...... i wonder how i can fix this....

Olger901

Banned
I also had the problem

I had the same problem but i found a hacked version of Super Smashbrothers which does work so try to find an hacked version of it

Olger901

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: I also had the problem

Olger901 said:
I had the same problem but i found a hacked version of Super Smashbrothers which does work so try to find an hacked version of it

Olger901
No. It is not good to try and find a hacked version. Most won't work. Check for good roms. Marked with "(!)" in the rom-name. Also by GoodN64.

Doomulation

Lex said:
it works fine with me:D :cool: :pj64:
You probably have a version that there's not so many problems in. The best roms are the good ones ("(!)"). But there are other roms that are not good that works. But most of 'em don't. The good ones works better.

flow``

flow``
ok.. we aren't that dumb
he was just saying his hacked version worked regardless if it was a clean [!] dump or not

Doomulation

I'm just saying that good roms works better.
Some people don't get that.
I didn't at the start either.