What's new

Removing cheats

CoolSnake37

One thing I have noticed about the cheat interface in PJ64 is there is not an option to delete cheats that have been entered. The only way I've found it possible is to hack the cheats database file and manually remove the cheats I've added that I don't wan't or don't work. In the next update would you consider adding such an option like the cheat interface in 1964?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
CoolSnake37 said:
The only way I've found it possible is to hack the cheats database file and manually remove the cheats I've added that I don't wan't or don't work.

:D i like that i had to hack the file :blush: sorry.

Well it does tell you what to do on the pj64 cheats Web Site & also in the cheat codes folder in Docs etc.

so i dont know why it was something you had to find ?? but anyway.

Yes i agree with you, it would be nice, in fact its something that has been put to witten many many many (did i mention) many times.

lets hope he will get around to it, as i know not alot of users like having to use the text editor to take them back out.

Wisling

Easy answer to your question

You can deleted and even organize your cheats by opening the "Project64.cht" with notepad and deleting and changing stuff.

The cheat is in the folder of the executable file for PJ64.

needhelpplz!

Hey PPL...need help plz?

Hey PPL ummm if ur willing 2 help? ive been playing zelda:eek:carina of time 4 a while and something went wrong with the cheats! it wont work! anyone who can help...add me on msn? [email protected]

Nick

ColdShellProduc

I can delete the cheats just fine

I can delete cheats just fine but i cant remove the maxheart contaniers:bye3:
I will not play the game untill that is fixed
is there a way to take out cheats. ps i saved with it in

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
ColdShellProduc said:
I can delete cheats just fine but i cant remove the maxheart contaniers:bye3:
I will not play the game untill that is fixed
is there a way to take out cheats. ps i saved with it in

Could you explain the Problem you have more clearly please?