What's new

to cyberman..

mesman00

What's that...?
cyberman, how long have u been programming, you seem like ur really knowledgable, everytime somone has a question you always have the answer, anyways, i was just wondering

Cyberman

cyberman, how long have u been programming, you seem like ur really knowledgable, everytime somone has a question you always have the answer, anyways, i was just wondering
Didn't you know? I was born with a keyboard in my hand ;)

Long time about 15 years.
There are plenty of people who know things here.. example Azimer probably knows more about using VC++6 than I do .. since I don't have it to use ;)

Everyone has there own abilities basically. If I don't have an answer I default to anyone who might.

Life goes on then!

Cyb

Cyberman

Didn't you know? I was born with a keyboard in my hand ;)

Long time about 15 years.
There are plenty of people who know things here.. example Azimer probably knows more about using VC++6 than I do .. since I don't have it to use ;)

Everyone has there own abilities basically. If I don't have an answer I default to anyone who might.

Life goes on then!

Cyb

OP
mesman00

mesman00

What's that...?
cool, i have been programming for about half a year now, i now some vb and a little c++, but i plan on majoring in computer science and engineering once i get into college (next fall) so maybe by then ill have al ittle better grasp, and then after college i will be an expert programmer like all the whizzes here, lol!