What's new

In case you are thinking

Seta-San

I've heard alot of people, many in the world out side of the net (and many in the net),say that the people in the inner workings of the emulation scene that Lemmy has been releasing many betas and the such, yes a couple of my friends think so. Here is something from the official Nemu IRC chat.

<Seta-San> !seen lemmyc
<MAME> I found 2 matches to your query (sorted): LemmyC_ LemmyC. LemmyC_ ([email protected]) was last seen parting #nemu64 32 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes ago stating "{}".
<Seta-San> !seen lac
<MAME> LaC ([email protected]) was last seen parting #emulation64 94 days, 4 hours, 31 minutes ago stating "{}".

As you can see that neither of them pop in often at all and often not for months at a time. So no there are no secret beta's flying around except to Lemmy's Official Beta testers. Note that the script not only checks the official nemu channel but also many of the most popular emulatioin channels.

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
I think you are right (the only people who have betas are the Nemu64 Team and its Beta Testers), but that is no evidence...what has the fact that the authors dont visit the official channel often to do with with betas ????

OP
Seta-San

Seta-San

Nope

I was referring to what LaC and Lemmy give to others in Confidence to keep them private until an official version comes out. Not the versions people break their confidence with.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Ruesselschnurps said:
I think you are right (the only people who have betas are the Nemu64 Team and its Beta Testers), but that is no evidence...what has the fact that the authors dont visit the official channel often to do with with betas ????

well, it shows they doesnt go on irc much, which is the main hub for all the emu authors. but that doesnt mean they dont use other means, and anyway who cares. if they just wanna use a few selected testers, or a handful of emuauthors, etc, its there project, none of our business really.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
EmuManiac said:
Heh i don´t think there a many leaked betas outside - or even very old one nobody really care about ...

oh crap hey EmuManiac didn't notice you joined, welcome bud :happy: