it doenst work at all

Roy-2001

hello
i have a probleem !
these are my pc specs :
celeron 500 mhz
nvidia geforce 2 mx/mx 32 mb
128 bm ram

now i have only like 20/30 framte-rates per sec.
i dotn have any glide wrapper or patch
i use the newest emualtor of project 64 3.1 !
and i want to play the game
Super Mario 64

what now?
please can somebody help me !

Witten

Emulator Developer
What you could do is update your video drivers: nVidia ; this might give you a few more fps but your cpu is the bottleneck.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
if Super Mario 64 is all u want use corn, try an older (and less demanding) version of pj64 or use 1964

OP
R

Roy-2001

no i want to play
mario tennis
and smash brothers
and pokemon snap
that are the games i want to play
please help me !

Shinji

If possible, you should probably get a faster processor. Unfortunately, I don't know if the new celerons would work with your motherboard, but if you could get 200Mhz fater, then it should start playing a little bit faster.

You may also want to try running the mu full screen.

And getting a newvideo card would help. I think you can find some Geforce 2 cards for under 100 dollars.

But as the people above said, the processor and videocard is what's hurting you.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
True. You should get yourself an athlon. But that means changing mother board :(, so I guess that's out of the question. However, upgrading to a 800 mhz celeron will cause most games run at a decent speed. A speed like 30-40 fps at almost every game. But then you gotta have 256 mb of ram, too. And upgrade that video-card of yours, it should be 64 mb; not 32 mb.

This if just a suggestion. You may also overclock your celeron. If you get a 630 mhz celeron, you should be able to overclock it to about 800 mhz. I did.

si_ok

you'll be luck to get pokemon snap and mario tennis working to satisfaction. even with my system it doesn't work, and technially, my petium is better than ur celeron :) (correct me if i'm wrong, btw i'm not talking about processor speed)