What's new

A Nero ISO Burning Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuss4

Meh...
well i never had this problem with nero before. post a screenshot of the window on how to correct it and other screenshots would be useful. other wise just go with ignore if you want to.

gokuss4

Meh...
well change the block size to like 4096 or 8192 or something like that if you can. im not exactly sure. but just try different block sizes.

Eagle

aka Alshain
The problem here is that your trying to burn either

1. An image created with CDRWin or DiscJuggler or some other CD Burning software.
2. The ISO is bad and you shouldn't waste a CD on it.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
I get that error with every iso file I try to burn with nero (including .nrg iso's)... and I knew another guy who also had the prob...

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Harteex said:
I get that error with every iso file I try to burn with nero (including .nrg iso's)... and I knew another guy who also had the prob...

So its OK to burn?

Allnatural

Johnny-I ask again. What exactly are you trying to burn? I have some experience with Nero and "unsupported" images.

OP
Johnny_Rico

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Allnatural said:
Johnny-I ask again. What exactly are you trying to burn? I have some experience with Nero and "unsupported" images.

I'm trying to burn an ISO image file.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Look, what we need to know is, What program did you use to make this ISO? If you didn't make it where did you get it and what is on it?

Eagle

aka Alshain
OK, thats enough of this. We don't support burning illegal ISOs here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.