What's new

strange nemu problem

dragon hunter

hello guys..
i have been using nemu for abt a year now and it worked very well just till yesterday.....
now majority of the games have stopped working....or id say nearly all the games have stopped working!!
i didnt do any upgrade for a week...
so no problems with my specs...
i also tried deleting nemu and reinstalling it abt a 5 times but it does not work............
please someone help this guy in pain!!!!

OP
D

dragon hunter

the games show a black screen on loading and some of them stop at the the that comes just before loading the games....(the one like a t.v. without a channel)

yes i even tried deleting the registry entry

OP
D

dragon hunter

thank you!!!
now that was a good try...i was with 32 bit...
the rv screen has improved now but i still cannot run the games....
nemu just gives me a blank screen...
now i guess this is more common

OP
D

dragon hunter

yes i did try and reinstall it several times before and after i switched to 16 bit color mode.......
can any1 else think of sumthing????

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
dragon hunter said:
yes i did try and reinstall it several times before and after i switched to 16 bit color mode.......
can any1 else think of sumthing????

did you cleared nemu's registry entries before you reinstalled it?
take a look here if you need to know how to do it

OP
D

dragon hunter

yes....
i tried it all....reinstalling nemu, drivers,color depth.. etc
but nothing works and im so disappointed as there are some games that nemu plays flawlessly and im missing those games
any1 else thought of sumthing???

Tesla-Guy

If you have removed any of your game pads without "letting" nemu know, then your games freeze. That' s a bug that i discovered first (i think) ;)

OP
D

dragon hunter

ok this may sound strange but now i ran nemu after 3 weeks or so and all the games now run well again...
that was a hell of a problem but im glad that its running well now but nemu sometimes has started to hang...
nemu does not hang exactly but the games hang....im still able to stop the game...