What's new

If you ever do another release...

Jabo

Emulator Developer
well the good news is i finished what i hope is a new version last weekend, finally got that dreaded resolution selection for full screen done, only took an hour or so too, foolish me :)

but yah i forgot about zip (well more like ignored :D) so i'll have to think if this if it is worth delaying a release again... thanks for reminding me tho

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Jabo: I don't think so, I keep all of my ROMs unzipped anyway (besides some MAME and Neo-Geo ROMs which need to be zipped) and over at ZD, Jnes had been labeled as 'discontinued'! :cry:

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Yah I dont keep my roms zipped either, I don't see the point, but than I come across people that have thousands of NES roms, and if you zip each one individually you might be able to save a couple hundred megs, than I see that.

And yah, I haven't updated Jnes in about a year or two, i guess it's discontinued in that sense, but I never publically said it would never be updated again, which would be a more thorough definition of discontinued I suppose. Thanks for stopping in!

OP
R

Red

The reason I keep them ziped is not for size, organization. zips are handy when running an FTP or sharing on Kazaa :p

~Red