What's new

Super Smash Brother problems

Spike7

Big Trouble
How do u fix this problem when I go full screen it doesnt go full screen completely. And it lefta border around the screen.
smashfullprob.jpg

Last edited:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
um....... there is no solution for the border problem in the 1.3 plugin. You could try the glide64 plugin.

OP
Spike7

Spike7

Big Trouble
I read the faqs I thought u only have to change the transform to internal and that;s it. Guess it didnt work out for me.

OP
Spike7

Spike7

Big Trouble
now I have another problem with glide. I put it on full screen that cpu usage and fps thing showed up blinking.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Spike7 said:
now I have another problem with glide. I put it on full screen that cpu usage and fps thing showed up blinking.
This has been done by McLeod, and is AFAIK, unsolveable. Wait until next release.

atronic

This has nothing to do with previous replies.
I have a possible solution for the "missing hand" problem, if it hasn't solved yet. As a default, the N-Rage's directinput 8.1 or whatever is used as a controller plugin. By changing it to Jabo's DirectInput7 1.40 you can still see the hand on the character selection menu.
I hope this helps.

HoT-

My problem with Super Smash Brothers is that in the screen that um choose the player the "hand" that I move to change the difficult and the lifes and to choose the player dissapears! to choose the player is easy but to change the difficult of the game is very hard.

System:
AMD Duron 750Mhz
128MB Pc133
Asus 7700 Geforce2 GTS 32MB Deluxe

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Spike7 said:
hey it work and using with Jabo graphic plugin v1.4
Dude, if you read the browser notes, it says "use 1.3 video".
It works best with Jabo's 1.3 gfx plugin and that's what's recommended to use.

OP
Spike7

Spike7

Big Trouble
well I used the 1.4 gfx plugin because I dont have the border. When I use 1.3 the border shows up and I have no way to fix even when I switch the transform into internal.