What's new

more ideas

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
What if you gave emutalk an XP look? A facelift would make emutalk look even better. :thumbsup:

2fast4u

not again, i'm personaly sick of xp looks. what's the big deal about it? plus et got a complete facelift just recently, it's neat imho.

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
OK, I got another idea. If you have that section where you find out the most users ever online, what about making a section showing the least users ever online?

Macca

2bzy4ne1 said:
OK, I got another idea. If you have that section where you find out the most users ever online, what about making a section showing the least users ever online?

lol, wouldn't that be zero? i don't think we need a section to tell us that :p surely there has been some point where noone has been online

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
LMAO, I never heard anyone suggesting anything like that :)
And I don`t really see the use of it either....

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
I have been looking around and I was wondering if the size limit of our avatars could be bigger. I have seen some other forums that are using vbulletin that use avatars at almost 150 pixels. (Edit:It was actually 140 pixels.) If you don't feel like it, it's ok. I'm just suggesting since this is the suggestions forum.;)

Last edited:

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Problem there is that Martin would have to redesign the forum to take into account the new avatar size.