What's new

Ver 0.5H of TR64 ogl plugin.

icepir8

Ver 0.5H of TR64 olg plugin.

Hi,

Here is teh version with Hacktrux texture caching code and a few other improvements (I hope).

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Awesome, icepir! :happy:
BTW, you spelled "teh" instead of "the" :p

EDIT: icepir, I've probably found a little bug...I dunno, though. In Mortal Combat Trilogy [o1] (yeah, I know it's bad, but I don't wanna get a good one :p ), the plugins keeps asking for the ucode all the time. When set, later it asks again.

Last edited:
OP
icepir8

icepir8

Try setting the ucode and saving it. then close the rom. This seems to work 9 out of 10 times with pj64. I will look into why pj64 acts this way with tr64 ogl plugin.

Doomulation

Will do. I'll post the results later.

Results: Ticking Save works. It will only ask twice then, and no more. However, it asks for ucode next time you start it anyway.
And pj always seems to crash when selecting end emulation after doing this.

Last edited:

Pokefan

Icepir8,

This new version is big improvement in speed (10+ fps more) and
Ogre Battle64 looks the best so far (see attached)

Problem
The fps dropped quite drastically when the character start moving.
But speed boost make the game much more tolerable (20-60fps)
The character graphics seem a little unstable (flicker at times)

Is this the last version before the next revamp version. Certainly hope something can be done.

Well done and thanks.
:tr64:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
:!!!: Isn't that problem similar to the one in dk64 where you see polygons sticking out of it every couple of seconds?

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
Here is a pic of Yoshis story whit pj1.4 and the new plugin(the pic in the game is a few second)

yoshi-new-tr64.jpg

Doomulation

The gfx shows! Ah, that's good! But then, hehe, it's pretty much dirty and it isn't playable like that!

VoodooX

VDX ini Creator
Cos of me?

Just a note to say thx for releasing this version ice, Dunno if it was cos i asked but thx anyway!

THANK YOU!:happy: :inlove:

flow``

flow``
yes. an INI has been made. whether or not it will be released is up to the person who created it. i wont release the person's name b/c i dont want him to get tons of spam about it

:)