What's new

Dam...is Ott sooo much better then MoM?

Huanjun Ji

I always thought the XXX(game) II is better then XXX(game) I

maybe that doesn't apply on Zelda...
is Ott really that much better????

Macca

i like oot better IMO but mm is still a great game. :D

i don't know where your theory is coming from cause pretty much all of my fav games are better than sequels.

Zelda OoT better thanZelda MM
Driver better than Driver 2
Syphon filter better than 2 & 3
Halflife better than Op and BS :p

blizz

MM has some great touches but most of the time it just drives me up the wall, especially snowhead, I put the game down for ages when I got stuck there

I liked the atmosphere of the game and the constant ticking away of time but the goron racing just annoyed me.

HostLink

The think I most hate of MM is the annoying time system which makes u to have to redo some things twice or thrice, so I only beat the first temple and returned to OoT... but I'll have to finish MM some day anyway.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Myamoto (the mario guy, forgot how to spell it) has less influence on the development of MM than OoT.

hmm...

Jsr

I must say that I think my favourite is Zelda 3 A Link to the Past,

but between MM and OoT, it must be OoT since it has a better
story and, in some way just is better then MM, but MM is fun to
:)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Jsr said:
I must say that I think my favourite is Zelda 3 A Link to the Past,

but between MM and OoT, it must be OoT since it has a better
story and, in some way just is better then MM, but MM is fun to
:)

Well if you want to include all of them, I liked Links Awakening the best.

OP
Huanjun Ji

Huanjun Ji

wow...I have been missing out here...

ok, I'm definitly gonna try oot now.....

Macca, you talked about syphon filter......

I played the demo on playstation in a store before..but never got to play the real thing...I'm just asking is it also on N64?

DiaBlo666

i think OoT is way better than MM cuz it has many things from diff version all mixed up ...

btw.. a link to the past was awefull too i liked it ..

but still OoT is better :)

Last edited:

linker

Emutalk Member
Ya, zelda oot is better than mom

If we are talking about the all of the zelda-s my favourite is zelda III. It has a good story. Graphic - it cannot be compared with its new brothers oot and mom but its good.

Which of the two games is better? - According to me the Ocarina of Time is better. But of course somebody can say the opposite. Finally I can say the Mr. Mayamoto (what the heck is this name?) is a genius and the whole zelda "generation" is excelent.

hellknight

Banned
THe most thing I hate on oot are some dungeons I really hate them I only like the spirit temple really but MoM I like them all so I think mom is better

linker

Emutalk Member
hellknight said:
you mean the GC Zelda?maybe maybe not we will see if it's bad or good

I don't know but when I have saw a screen shot from the gc zelda i would vomit (is that the word?). Its graphic was something like a powerpuff or dexter's laboratory cartoon. Let me see if I can upload it... oofff, maybe I've deleted it, but believe me it was something terrible. I hope that Nintendo continue the tradition and make a good game.