What's new

I'm a n00b I know.. HELP! :(

Kanly

I thought I could just download TR64 and run it and thats it. However all I downloaded was a .exe file.

I don't understand really what to do. I even tried downloading all the other version and upgrading each one. Stupid right? Or was that what I had to do? Anyway it is saying it cant load Graphics plugins now.... I dont understand

Someone please help? :(

OP
K

Kanly

Btw did you know that Spinal .ini crap just leads you to about 1million windows and can crash most slow comps? I closed them all with 1 button but still... Whats up with that kinda BS?

OP
K

Kanly

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sorry I am pulling my hair out here.......

I see in the INI at the very bottom that mega man runs...... but its not on the UCode selection list??? I dont know...

I am the only one on the forums at 1am so I am going to bed and hope that the TR64 god will visit me in my sleep :)

icepir8

Ok. Here's the beef.

extract tr64.exe over an older install.

There should be 2 subdirectories Plugin and Saves.

extract all the plugins into the plugin subdirectory.

Start TR64

after the messages about can't load video plug, click on "Options" menu.

then click on "Plugin Selection..."

select your plugins.

click on ok to save your selection.

the ucode names are examples. several games use the same ucode.

most older games use ucode 1.

most newer games use ucode 4.

that is basicaly it.

Cheers!

OP
K

Kanly

Ok thanks for the info.....

For some reason Mega Man will open only under the Zelda code....... I am not sure but I saw Mega Man at the bottom of one of the INI files..... could you maybe tell me how to run MegaMan so I can use OpenGL and see if it runs smoother than PJ64? :)

Thanks for your time

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Kanly said:
Ok thanks for the info.....

For some reason Mega Man will open only under the Zelda code....... I am not sure but I saw Mega Man at the bottom of one of the INI files..... could you maybe tell me how to run MegaMan so I can use OpenGL and see if it runs smoother than PJ64? :)

Thanks for your time
You can use icepir's opengl plugin with pj64.

OP
K

Kanly

I can?

I guess there is no PJ64 UCode that runs mega man then. On TR64 I tried putting it on Zelda Ucode... Megaman starts but graphics are missing and its slow. So I go to PJ64 with the Open GL program and it says go config Ucode when I run the game. So I hit Zelda.... and the go config thing pops up again............. So I try Ucode 1 as suggested.... and it frezze the program...

I put the .dll and the .ini in the plugins folder.... did I do something wrong or will it just not work?

I wish the OpenGL thing would just work for all games without having to select a Ucode :( Oh well guess N64 is not as simple as PSX Emulation eh?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Hey, Kanly, tell me what GFX, sound, and input plugins you want, and I'll email you a zip file containing everything you need.

Also, if you don't have a 3Dfx card, I'll include eVoodoo3 for you. Just lemme know.

Last edited: