What's new

Problems With Nemu

Revol

On Mario 64 I cant read any of the text in the game, its ontop of a big white box so I cant see anything. Zelda : OoT is full of bizarre flickering and missing textures and crashes frequently, as does 1080 Snowboarding and dont even get me started on Majoras Mask...no textures on the polygons! Anyone got any ideas about these problems?

System -

Win XP
Dx 8.1
AthlonXP 1800+
Geforce 3
Soundblaster Live

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
Mario64 - Turn oFF "New COmbiner" (Options => Configue Video PlugIn")
Zelda OoT: It isn't supported properly, the graphics are messed up by default
Zelda MoM: Isn't supported at all (uses flashram, isn't supported in 0.7a)
If you saw any screenshots of Nemu running Zelda MoM or OoT properly, than they were from version 0.8 which is still unreleased (please dont asked when it will)

Grunty

You should Try Project 64. It runs Mario, Zelda and Majora almost flawlessly. Don't know about 1080 Snowboarding tho :pj64:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Grunty said:
You should Try Project 64. It runs Mario, Zelda and Majora almost flawlessly. Don't know about 1080 Snowboarding tho :pj64:
It runs 1080 snowboarding quite well as I know, but then, as stated, this is a nemu forum.

Soujirou

Spider Carnage!
Revol said:
PJ 64 crashes as soon as I run the .exe file for some reason...
Try right clicking on it hit properties and going to the compatibility tab and then setting it to windows 98/me, I dno if that will help, but I know it solved another problem...

Also you can try 1964...

Last edited:

RJA

The PC Wiz
Revol,

For Super Mario 64, you must enable "New Combine",
with The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time, there's nothing you can
do about it, because there are a lot of major bugs in the gfx renderer and core.