What's new

I have a suggestion

Encirp

What if you made a board were people could sell stuff like comuters or computer parts like video cards and stuff like that.

dixon

white trash , whore
The old old old N64HQ boards had something like a 'Classified Forum', but it wasn't that great. A few people bought some Magic The Gathering cards from Spinal, but that was 'bout it. Maybe, i dunno ...

OP
E

Encirp

Yes i guess it could be sort of like a classified, but more geared toward computer stuff like if someone was upgrading they could post their old comp and stuff like that. Or you could sell individual parts that someone doesn't want any more or are upgrading like video cards, sound cards, cd burners, dvd, or games.

OP
E

Encirp

ya i know but i thought it would be cool to buy it from people you atleast sorta know and you could talk to them about it

dixon

white trash , whore
spose, but if we keep it internal, you get better deals ;)

like me, i have a Socket 7 mobo, K6-2 500Mhz for sale 8)

Last edited:
OP
E

Encirp

ya stuff like that, thats what i was talking about at least you know the person a little and can talk to them about what you are buying before you buy it

dixon

white trash , whore
i found IRC is good for that. got the best deal EVER ;) from a guy in IRC. Ma.. Mar.... 64 ? some guy anyway ;) but that was only luck that i was there when he asked ! so yeah, maybe it would be good, but there is such things as too many forums.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
It's a good idea, but if you have something for sale, just make a post in the Waaaaay Off-Topic forum.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
i say i should get a % of the profit instead of Martin.. i'm much nicer than martin and i'll spank anyone who wants me to spank them as a bonus :D..