What's new

Zelda MM

plutosams

Ok, I am emulating this on my laptop and everything was running perfectly and then one day the whole screen (on the emulator game) seemed to move down about 2 inches. It makes it so I can only see part of the time of day and it distorts the health level hearts. Is there anything I can do.

OP
P

plutosams

Nevermind. Sorry, about that. I just read through some threads and found the problem. If it doesn't fix it, then I'll be back. Sorry guys.

OP
P

plutosams

PAL problem

Ok, well I tried the Resolution Height thing and it didn't work. The screen still seems to be two inches below. Anything you can do?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: PAL problem

plutosams said:
Ok, well I tried the Resolution Height thing and it didn't work. The screen still seems to be two inches below. Anything you can do?

known Issue, No Solution. Might want to find the NTSC Version...

snowcrash

what verion of project 64 r u using? i had the same prob abd after i downloaded the 1.5 beta this prob is fixed( i use the MM pal rom)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
snowcrash said:
what verion of project 64 r u using? i had the same prob abd after i downloaded the 1.5 beta this prob is fixed( i use the MM pal rom)

Well, it was always a known issue for PAL Games to have a Wrong res set... Are you sure it is fixed?

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I had that problem... in fact... today. I installed PJ v. 1.3 and it seemed to fix it completely. I should tell you that I have evoodoo installed (don't think it actually tries to use it though) for Final Fantasy VII.