What's new

u didn't get what i said

RPGlover12

guys when i was talkin in the old one all u said about just gta3
all i said about gta3 is that i downloaded it and nothin else i dont need help with it so we will close talkin about gta3

ok here is the real problem in the gta3 folder when i downloaded it there was a folder for winxp patch(cause i heard it had problems with it )and i also have the limited time winxp it finishes after 30 days then i used winxp activator to activate it cause it was almost over (cause i installed a wrong version of windows xp though :( ) after i installed the patch in gta3 folder the windows restarted and after that it told me to activate the windows so i couldn't do anything except to run win2000 so how can i activate winxp from 2000 or i can't and if i can't how can i remove winxp without formatting cause i dont want to format should i delete its folder then reinstall it
and this has nothing to do with gta3
thnxs in advance

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

comon mohamed yousif for allah's sake try to help except for just saying some useless stuff just answer me can i reinstall the windows without formatting
or i can do something to the winxp i have

Slougi

Just install W2K. There's not really anything new in XP, and activation is annoying. Or try to dig up a corporate version, it doesn't have activation.

RPGlover12:
man , I mean it IMHO!
don't bother with that thing and try something else
but for Allah's sake (although Allah has nothing to do with this) here goes :
NO , you don't need to format your partition to reinstall that thing just remove it from your boot-loader and delete its stuff (windows directory , program files directory ...etc)
BE WARNED : do that only if it's not shared with Win200 or you will end up with a non-working win2k

Last edited:
OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

ok thnxs i will do it and when i said Allah's sake i didn't use it for nothing i just instead of using god sake i said we both are muslims so we could just say Allah isn't that better than god

Slougi

RPGlover12 said:
ok thnxs i will do it and when i said Allah's sake i didn't use it for nothing i just instead of using god sake i said we both are muslims so we could just say Allah isn't that better than god
Allah isn't better than god... It's just the arabic word for god... There's no difference... Although you propably were implying that, just mentioning it cause some people here might not get it ;)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Slougi said:
Just install W2K. There's not really anything new in XP, and activation is annoying. Or try to dig up a corporate version, it doesn't have activation.

u can get a patch for ur current version of winxp to get rid of activation, u dont need to get the corporate edition. seriously recommend doing that if u hav a downloaded verision, or u bought it, activation is a pain in the neck. i wouldnt bother with w2k if ur gonna play games, isnt winxp faster and more compatible for games. if has winxp, why would he bother getting w2k...u can turn all the visuals off anyway.

Slougi

sk8bloke22 said:
isnt winxp faster and more compatible for games.
Speed is up around 2-3% from what I have noticed, and compatibility is also upped somewhat. Nothing major, and w2k feels more responsive even with all eye-candy turned off. It's just less memory and cpu intensive.

Allah isn't better than god... It's just the arabic word for god... There's no difference
oops..
Actually , God in arabic is 'Elaah' and the word 'Allah' was derivated from it to imply the name of God.
Christians and jews might think of it as ( 'Allah' ---> the name of the father of Christ or Uzair)
it's just like saying 'Slougi' and 'Human' are the same words...well, no slougi is the name of that human

Last edited:
OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Slougi said:

Allah isn't better than god... It's just the arabic word for god... There's no difference... Although you propably were implying that, just mentioning it cause some people here might not get it ;)
nope nope nope nope Allah is the god of islam cause god means ilah not Allah , Allah is the name of the god of islam and god may mean yahewy (sorry if i spelled that wrong) or jesus as some christians believe or jehovah (or wateva he is called) get the different slougi

when i said Allah's sake i didn't use it for nothing i just instead of using god sake i said we both are muslims so we could just say Allah isn't that better than god
I meant that reinstalling WinXP is not the issue you should ask for it 'for Allah's sake' as these things are going to vanish and the only thing that will last is your work , work towards charity and peace.
You can't just say when Allah asks you that you were trying to get help reinstalling WinXP
it's like praying because you can't beat a level on a game ;)

and yeah , the word 'Allah' is better than the word 'God' because it's more specific

Slougi

Mohammed Yousif said:
and yeah , the word 'Allah' is better than the word 'God' because it's more specific
Not really, when you say "God" in english it implies the same thing as "Allah" in arabic. Grammatically "Allah" is more specific, but the meaning is the same in this case.

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Mohammed Yousif said:

it's like praying because you can't beat a level on a game ;)

dont say that cause i once did because i couldn't pass the shadow temple in zelda :D in every prayer when i prostrate i say it about 100 times to beat it and after that i left the game cause i forgot about it :D

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

Mohammed Yousif said:

hehehehe
and you expect Allah to help you playing Zelda
--> (evil grins)
looooool i know but the game was hard for me and now i can't play gta3 cause its slow what should i do i have p4 1.7 and tnt2 m64 32 mgs and 256 ram anybody could help

to be honest, I don't have it and even if I do it will hardly show the title (Rendtion Verite 2200 with 8MB) :)
but when I borrowed a PixelView All-In-Combo 128 (which have a Rive TNT2 Model 64) to do some capturing stuff , the evil side of myself argued me to run gta3 on it ;)
This is what I noticed :
1-The game is not suitable for Muslims, because it's loaded with TONS of shit.
2-The game almostly run after lowering all the effects to the minimum , but occasionally slows down on some events like chasing , getting in/out a car , blowing up something and yeah it's very slow when you aim :p that you just can't beat 'em up and you can't have control over the graphics that is displayed (for PS2 compatibility?) so you can't tweak it
3-The game isn't actually the thing that can make you consider upgrading your Card.
4-DON"T PLAY IT WHILE YOUR SISTER IS NEARBY , DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Mohammed Yousif said:

oops..
Actually , God in arabic is 'Elaah' and the word 'Allah' was derivated from it to imply the name of God.
Christians and jews might think of it as ( 'Allah' ---> the name of the father of Christ or Uzair)
it's just like saying 'Slougi' and 'Human' are the same words...well, no slougi is the name of that human

yeh, thats right. jews call god 'hashem', muslims 'allah', and well, i cant be arsed to list the rest (...or more like i dont know). obviously, Hashem, Allah, are the names of the god, whereas 'a' god is defined as some sort of a devine being. its the missing of the definite article 'a' which makes things confusing... ;)

OP
RPGlover12

RPGlover12

actually it is i think about upgradin my card to geforce 3 128 mbt for it and also for other stuff