Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Link's adventure, no doubt!
It was a real 2D game with a form like RPG. Just a little, hard, though.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
there was already a poll like this, OoT was first, last was the CDi ones i forgot the rest. ill see if i can dig it up.

B

barronfel

Zelda CDi

??? What is that, never heard of it?

Last edited:
OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Whooops! I didn't know this poll had been done before, since I wasn't an Emutalk member for then....

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
dont worry, Anchel.

barrenfel: there were a few (2-3?) Zelda games for the Phillips CDi attachment to the SNES (someone correct me if im wrong). from what ive heard, they sucked, they werent by nintendo.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
CDi was a system in itself not an attachment to the snes. it was an early version of a DVD player with movies on discs and it also played games like some dvd players today do. the problem with the games is that they wern't made by Nintendo so a lot of people say they sucked but i doubt anyone here has played them. they had cut scenes with real actors and things like that too. one was the wand of gamelon and the other was i think zeldas adventure. im not sure if there was a third or not.

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I saw once in a Nintendo Magazine (Nintendo action from Spain) that Miyamoto created those Zelda games, but they were crap, the graphics were even worse, it took a LOOOOOONG time to load the levels, and one of them was like Zelda 2 (Link's adventure) but you controlled Zelda instead of Link.

B

barronfel

Then...

I guess it's a good thing I never played (or heard of) it/them;) .

Nokturne

The cd-i games (those are the only 2 i played) are basically interactive children's books... thats why they "sucked" in game terms. They don't play anything like the other zelda's (well, they do, but the overall game isn't Zelda if that makes sense). Yack yack yack... educational things in it too... haha, tis sad. There's actually a Zelda site out there that likes Zelda's Adventure, but their review doesn't even sound like the same game... so i won't give it the credit of naming it :)

3rd one is Faces of Evil, never played, never even seen it anywhere... so i don't know the story behind it. If it was even released is beyond me...

My pick = Link to the Past, shouldn't be a question really

Last edited:
OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Doomulation said:

OoT is the worst! Okay, not worst, but...
MoM is probably the worst...

Don't you like OoT???
I think is the best one too, but it doesn't totally feel like a Zelda game, since Zelda old games had cartoony graphics (A link to the past, Oracle series, Link's awakening...) and OoT & MM have more realistic graphics. That's why I like the Gamecube Zelda graphics :thumbsup:

And now, I wait for the answer, wich I know what it will say, so I answer myself:

Cel! Shading! Is! Wank!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Anchel said:

Don't you like OoT???
I think is the best one too, but it doesn't totally feel like a Zelda game, since Zelda old games had cartoony graphics (A link to the past, Oracle series, Link's awakening...) and OoT & MM have more realistic graphics. That's why I like the Gamecube Zelda graphics :thumbsup:

And now, I wait for the answer, wich I know what it will say, so I answer myself:

Cel! Shading! Is! Wank!
I agree with cel shading.
OoT is just way too easy. That's the big flaw in the game.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Anchel said:

What do you mean with that?

jaz is the only person who said that Zelda GC is wank. he just say it everywhere so that it seems that everyone is saying it.