What's new

Video Card Tester

bjz

I am writting a program and I need to know as many differant video cards as i can and how they work with n64 gfx plugins, So could u please run my prog and list your cards here that it says (need the exact string and it is case sensative). And tell me how they are with the plugs.

Thx

Click here for the prog

zorbid

NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400

(GeForce2 MX at all in fact)

What kind of info do you want ? Amount of gfx bugs?

<-- Tell bjz that and how well it does on Apollo64
Why do we need to test the plugins with Apollo ?

OP
B

bjz

well i am just trying to find out how well it works with gfx plugins in general, but i have that card already.

OP
B

bjz

on 2k/xp machines u need to set the property of the exe to not close after it runs

2fast4u

NVIDIA RIVA TNT2/TNT2 PRO (thats the driver, since there is one unified one for both models - de facto a tnt2 pro)

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I get the same reaction as Ruesselschnurps, except I have WindowsME. (the window only opens for about .5 seconds and then closes)

N-Rage

"3D Prophet FDX 8500 LE" - no issues with Jabos D3D, dint used other Plugins yet.

If You build a Database of Cards You maybe should base it on Chipsets, im not sure if that information is available thru DirectX, but since some Programms show it correctly...
The names can easily beeing altered, the name of the Chipset not. Basically you would have dotzends of Strings for the same Card. Each Board-Manufacturer an use its own name, plus the names even can change between driver-version( My old Card was called Radeon DDR once and Radeon 7200 at a later time ), not to mention You could even enter your own names.

Aadon

Videocard tester

the prog says
SiS 730s
And apollo doesn't run at all
but :pj64: does run and very well too

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Well, I cant get the program to work correctly, but I have an Intel 82810E Graphics Controller. I have tried 2 games on 1964, what kind of changes am I suppose to notice? GFX, Speed?

The Intel82810E Graphics Controller came from my Compaq Diagnostics test, so Im not sure what I give you will work, since this prog doesnt work.

Last edited:

RadeonUser

Radeon (old ass version™), Apollo runs quite well, slow at times, but, i usually account that to my shitty p3 900.

Ryoko

:bunny: NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 500 <-- Tell bjz that and how well it does on Apollo64 :bunny: