What's new

Demul Aspect Ratio, scanline artifacts and OpenGl Plugin problem

retronitro

First i want to say thank you to all the people who makes all this magic happen, and for all your work you are amazing and i enjoy playing around with this nice programs nearly every day.

Second im very sorry for my English it is not that good, and sorry for my questions, but i don´t now where else i can get this information.

I will appreciate any help

Right, my biggest problem with this emulator is the opengl plugin it does not work with the new version 0.57.
Here is what if done, i normally copy the opengl plugin from the old 0.56 version to the new one, but every time i try to select it and run it, it just crash. ¿Maybe there's not a functional opengl plugin for that version i really don´t no, i tried to look on the net but i can´t find a solution for it, and it would be nice to use shaders there are very cool

Another big one (sorry) is that im using a 16:9 full HD Led Display, but when i try to go into full screen mode it does, not have the correct aspect ratio, the screen is too stretched, but the most funny thing about this are the scan lines,

(o yes i love scan lines i can´t do anything about it i do love theme)

Well i get a lot of artifacts on theme, and i now that´s caused by a non correct aspect ratio, i now it because i use retroarch and the integer scale shaders. ¿Is there anyway to fix this?

I will appreciate any help, and i´m very sorry to disturb anyone Sorry

Thank You