What's new

New Ini for Nemu & New Screenshots

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
ok good looks like some of us managed to convince him to not only show some screen shots of nemu 0.8 but make another update to the ini of 0.7a

conkerman

conkerman
yea yoshi...
probably one of the more anticipated games... i prefer it over banjo tooie...

good work Lemmy and LAC and good luck
conkerman

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
check out the option 'Multiplayer' in the menu!

...actually, on second thought, it probably just settings for the controllers.

conkerman

conkerman
well, it never hurts to be optimistic. it very well can be... i remember something long ago about the multiplayer...
while being totally enthused by this, u can also see that yoshi is running at ~60 fps, full speed...
conkerman

CyDEtrakD

ayo,
good work guys for coding the nemu emu and cant wait till the release. but take your time and release it when u guys are happy with it.

one,
cydetrakd

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Firebone since your in germany right now, why don't you stop by lemmy's house and help him with the emu lol you can help by doing his laundry, washing his car mopping floors, doing dishes going to work, and anything that may be stopping him from coding nemu lol

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally posted by pj64er
check out the option 'Multiplayer' in the menu!
...actually, on second thought, it probably just settings for the controllers.

actually, Lemmy mentioned a while ago that the new Nemu does have multiplayer support via Kalliera (spealt right?). i think he also said that he was able to play Mario Kart against LaC with pretty decent speed, so it is definately something to look foward too!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i knew nemu has multiplayer support, i just didnt know it was such a major part that i would have its own spot in the main menu!

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
CyDEtrakD said:
ayo,
good work guys for coding the nemu emu and cant wait till the release. but take your time and release it when u guys are happy with it.

one,
cydetrakd
yeah like they aren't doing that already :plain2:

flow``

flow``
Blah Blah Blah... more people dont need 2 find out about that, it just creates more problems.... -Quvack

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Probably states which games are playable or not. Fixed some bugs in the last one. And perhaps, it made some new ones work.