What's new

Wonder Project J2 emulation

Hemuuuli

I am currently trying to get Wonder Project J2 with Ryu's English patch working, but I haven't had any luck so far.

ReadMe of the patch says that the game should run just fine with Nemu64 with RiceVideo, but for some reason it gives me an error: Error opening file

I also tried Mupen64 (looked and sounded fine) and Project64 (had some sound issues), but the game crashes after the intro. That crash is noted in the readme and there is a way to bypass that - I tried the trick with both emulators and couldn't get it work. :/

I'd really love to play this game so I apprieciate any help. Zip with working configurations for Nemu64 would be ideal but just a save file for Mupen64 after the intro is enough to get me started.

Thanks for your help~

zoinkity

I know this will sound silly, but did you drag-and-drop the rom file onto Nemu or route the ROM to it by any chance?
If you do either of those Nemu runs itself from that directory, so it can't find any of the plugins, etc. and always spits out a 'file not found' error.

The things that do work would be opening Nemu, then dragging a rom onto the filemanager window; or you could use the file manager and open it from there.

Otherwise default config works. Worst case I can dump a mempak savefile using whatever name you'd like.