What's new

wwf prob not menus

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazytopp

Ok I dont know how to explain this but 2 days ago i got a new keybord cause my old one broke and now when i play wwf no mercy during wrestling my wrestler starts jigaling on on eplace and that usualy happens when i trow the other wrestler on the ground and so my wrestler keeps jigaling and the game is like frozen but the move its prety confusing. I know that problem was in another post and i solved it because i had it long ago but now i havent change anything and its happening again so now i have no idea what to do. Any advice will be very helpfull.:colgate:

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

Muaahahahahahahahaha:devil: I fixed it finaly:D But because u ppl didnt try to help me i wont tell u how. I will tell u this there is another post with this prob and my answer is right there. And because no1 tryed to help me if other ppl have the same prob i will just go make fun of them thats what u all deserve. LOL:devil: :devil:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Because they don't reply is a reason y'know,
and that is because they had no clue on how to help you.

Do not make fun of this, for this is a rule.

Eagle

aka Alshain
This is all pointless babble now. If he's not going to be cooperative then there is no reason for this thread to remain open. If we don't reply it means we simply don't know. Not saying anything beats spamming a thread just to say, "Sorry, can't help you".

Status
Not open for further replies.