What's new

Cursor - Nintendo64 Controller

Nimuo

The Blue Flame
Well, this post is mostly spreading the word about a Nintendo64 Controller cursor I made.
When I played NO$GBA (with the NO$ZOOMER extension) I noticed they made a cursor that represented a stylus.
That's when I decided to make one of my own. I created one with a program, and although it is not the best, it's still pretty good in my view. Although N64 emulators don't use "clicking" when you're playing them, I still wanted to make one.

So, here you go! :D

-NOTE: The file extension is .cur-

Attachments

• Nintendo64 Controller Cursor.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 94
F

Fanatic 64

That's pretty nice.

I may someday make a Nintendo 64 visual style for Windows :), trough I don't know how to do that in Windows 7...

OP
N

Nimuo

The Blue Flame
Hehe. :) I think that would be pretty cool if you made a Nintendo 64 visual style. I'd probably use it. :p

It was actually pretty easy to make the mouse. With some more spare time I made another one.
If you've played "Zelda: Majora's Mask" then you'd love the mouse. :3

It's an animated cursor of Tael the fairy. I'd just love to have Tael as my fairy. >.< We'd go on adventures together~

Anyways, if you want it, I'll go ahead and put it up for grabs. :3
I might make a Tatl/Navi one also. The only reason I could even get the Tael mouse to look like Taelk was thanks to P64's screenshot feature..

So, here's a Tael cursor as well. :3

Attachments

• Tael.zip
    908 bytes · Views: 84