What's new

JABO...Do use a favour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoodooX

VDX ini Creator
I know u have probably been asked a million times b4 but pleeeeeease could you make JABOD3D Open Source?

Please allow others to continue your outstanding work!:inlove:

neoak

Triforce of Something...
I don't know. Almost all the graphics troubles in the games like Evangelion 64 and Resident Evil 2 is in the no totally emulated calls of the RDRam. IF you had the debugger version, it would tell you a thousand times that a code couldn't be allocated. Besides, what for?

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
no no he can't it mentally and physically impossible for him to do such and act, hey why doesn't Azi tell us if he's developing his Audio plugin. Stop requesting things from Emu Authors, it just makes them pissed

also is us not use

Smiff

Emutalk Member
asking a programmer to release their source code is like.. well i dunno a good analogy... it's a bit like going up to someone on the street and asking them to show you their willy... only rude people and little kids do it. also like a willy - we all know it's there but only a select few (or possibly no one) gets to see it. btw if anyone is wondering where i am my computer toasted itself.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Malcolm said:
no no he can't it mentally and physically impossible for him to do such and act, hey why doesn't Azi tell us if he's developing his Audio plugin. Stop requesting things from Emu Authors, it just makes them pissed

also is us not use

its its not is :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.