What's new

Request for a Zelda: OCarina of Time save (seems often requested doesn't it?)

xenorhino

Sorry that this is my first post here and I'm making a request, but please heed it.
So I've been playing Zelda: OoT for about 4 days and got very (sort of) far, done the lens of truth quest, and am just about to set foot in the fire temple, when I loaded it up today it loaded my first ever save state file all the way back in the deku tree before you fight queen gohma. No matter how much I tried it would only load that file, then I tried to search and load my old file using the in-game files because I saved constantly that way too, nothing, zilch, nada. What happened, it worked so well for 4 days until now, why? I've done a little reading on the forum for it, so I moved my project64 folders out of program files and maybe it will work in the future, but now my save file is still long gone. And I really don't want to go through all of that again, gold skulltulas (I forget how many I killed, but I just got to the number you need to kill to get the giant's wallet), ocarina songs, epona's quest, equipment, heart containers (I got all the ones in the storyline to that point, then made one from the four pieces, so I had 8 hearts altogether). Can anyone get me a save right before the fire temple? I am cool even if it doesn't quite match what I did have though.

tl;dr Can anyone get me a save right before the fire temple? You will have my eternal gratitude.

Last edited: