What's new

Our friend lightknight has an accomplice...

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
*sigh* Look at his sig... who else spells "emulatore" like that... :sleepy:

2fast4u

i am a fan of emuatores and of emulation!!! and a good friend to lightknight, who was a real big fan of emuatores and of emulation! also, he had some real awsome ideas! so they banned him from emultalk! i am helping him in his work on his projects..we are the next gen of emul programers!! we are the n64 knights!!!!!!

reality is weirder than fiction :innocent:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
rotflmao

they are either the same person (99.99%) or there are a lot of them :eek:

...i wasnt aware that lightknight was banned. Quite a few people didnt want him to be.

mesman00

What's that...?
hahah, if that isn't lightknight i will jump into a pile of dog crap. btw, we all know lightknight had no friends!

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
n64warrior said:
i think it whould be awsome to play n64 games like that. any how vote if you whould like to see a n64 cel-shading plugin. i might do it or might not, it's just an idea.
Using cel-shading on the n64. Now that's funny! :!!!: :happy:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Quvack, how many times have I told you that your vacuum doesn't work with liquids, your going to short-circuit the thing.

Quvack

Malcolm said:
Quvack, how many times have I told you that your vacuum doesn't work with liquids, your going to short-circuit the thing.

This is a special one! It works great with liquids ;)

zorbid

I don't think he's that stupid. He's young, that's all. Must be around 11 yo... I'm gonna ask him.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Dominator said:
Funny .. That guy reminds me of crewde.

Quvack : where's your sanity going? Stop VB would ya? ;)
VB is good when ya don't know C++...
'Sides, it'd be easier to go from VB to C++