What's new

Small ePSXe Video Problem???

gamemaster14

As you might know from my previous post I play psx games from iso's. Now with the audio problem fixed I am having one little video problem. I am using Petes DX7 D3d. In the full motion video cinemas (FMV) there is a line going down the left of the screen and the videos skip alot. I have tried Using games in iso format and from the real cd and there is no diffrencwe. BTW the Line onlty appears in 1024 X 768 Full screen mode. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Allnatural

The "line" may be because you're not using a standard resolution. Try using a res that's a multiple of 320x240. As for the skipping, its difficult to say without knowing your specs.

OP
G

gamemaster14

My specs:

AMD Athlon 1.4ghz
512mb PC2700 333mhz DDR Ram
Sound Blaster Live 5.1 X-Gamer
Ati All-In-Wonder Raedon (32 MB Vram)

Is there any thing else you need to know? I am also having another small audio problem. In games that have real voice sometimes the voice skips and echos too much. I use petes dsound driver. Is there a better sound driver? What is a multiple of 320X240 in the 10XX range?

Allnatural

320x240--640x480--1280x960

For your sound problem, try using the Eternal audio plugin. Pete's is good no doubt, but I've found the Eternal to be more accurate.