What's new

... a contact to the pj64 1.7 developers...

MadBeard

MadBeard
... i have a problem with getting pj 1.7 cause i got no credit-card and won't have (...don't want to only of this matter...) ...but they don't offer anything else (... with good reasons... but the reasons are not enough changing my way of handling my finances...)...i've tried to contact them 2 years ago... but got no response... may there be a way of donating those people and getting 1.7 as well another way... (... paypal or something like that...)...???...
... anyone has contact to ask...???...

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
MadBeard check out this thread by Jabo (one of the developers of PJ64): http://www.emutalk.net/threads/53390-An-update-on-Project64 you get new plugins which has most if not all the game fixes from 1.7.

As far as the 1.7 beta goes, Right now as one of the developers has more or less quit. Not a lot of progress has been made on 1.7 in a while, so I would advise caution to whether you really want to be in it or not as I do not know whether or not any progress will be made from this point on.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Pay to test... great concept...

If your intention is to play games, you are better off buying a cheap N64 and the game you want from your local used games store.

OP
MadBeard

MadBeard

MadBeard
... i still have my n64... and its still the first one i've bought 1998... my intention is to join the retexturing-community and therefor i would need to get the games i like to play running acceptable on pc... and that is still not gonna happen with the usual emulators... (...sound issues on 'roadsters' and especially 'top gear rally'... graphic and sound issues on TG overdrive... and the stability-problems on banjo-tooie... for example...)...
... and sure i would like to see WDC or the star-wars-games (... SURPRISE...) and indiana jones running....

Last edited: