What's new

rom video settings + key remapping (rice video + xbox360 wired usb controller)

Capico

Hi! I'm using the latest public beta of mupen 64 plus, with the default rice video plugin. I've gotten mariokart 64 to boot and run in my native res, but I can't figure out how to fine tune graphics settings for the rice plugin without gui - things like specific settings to make the in game screen displays work correctly on the raceways, or fix texture popup in specific games. Are these saved in an ini? If so, which?

using windows 7 SP 1 x64.

I also wanted to ask if there is a way to change the default xbox 360 usb controller keymappings if I wanted to switch things like c buttons, z trigger, etc. as far as I can tell from my very limited use of M64+, the graphics settings are stored per rom in a config file for the video plugin of some sort for the games, and the keymappings for each controller model is sort of the same idea?

thanks. :3

R

raganinjo

Hi,Capico! :) I use Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6 for Mario Kart 64 on Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12 without problems.
This is my default video plugin.Glide64 and Rice video I use for some games.On Rice plugin Mario Kart 64 lagging very much,on Glide64 much better,but on Jabo's - almost perfect!Cheers!