What's new

newbie needs help at Perpect Dark

ibico

Hallo,
my Name is Uwe, and I´m a Project64 Newbie from Germany.

I need Help for Perfect Dark, can anybody tell me were I can get a
savegame File after the Night Vision Mission or a File were I can access all Missions ? I Think the File must name
"Perfect Dark.mpk" can anybody help me ?

Greetings
Uwe

P.S.
Please excuse my bad english

Ketil

You can go thru the nighvision level without the nightvision. Just use the cheat "infinite ammo on clip" and hold the fire key. The flash from the weapon will light up the rooms and you will make it to the elevator.

good luck!

Corak

Nintendo gamer
Ketil said:
You can go thru the nighvision level without the nightvision. Just use the cheat "infinite ammo on clip" and hold the fire key. The flash from the weapon will light up the rooms and you will make it to the elevator.

good luck!

Hmm that's an interesting solution. Can you disable this cheat afterwards again? Maybe that's the game I'll pick up after I finish C:BFD.

Ketil

yes, you can activate and deactivate the pj64 cheats from Project64's built-in cheat menu.
Good luck with Conkers BFD Corak!

Ruri

Navigator
You don't even need a cheat -- the dark section of the level is actually really short. You only need to reach the elevators, and the rest is lit, so the ammo you start with should be enough to get you through.

Ruri

Navigator
Another thing I just remembered: If you play that level on Special Agent or Perfect Agent, the lights will go back on after 90 seconds or 60 seconds respectively. (the darkness is supposed to be helping you, not hindering you)

Of course, to do that you'll have to play the two levels before it under a higher difficulty, but you'll probably want to do that eventually anyway.