What's new

Nemu

L

Lachp30

hi, just wondering how well nemu works under compatibility mode on Xp..does anyone know?

OP
L

Lachp30

Or prehaps someone might be kind enough to download it and test it for me, as i dont have XP yet..?

OP
L

Lachp30

Why the *sigh* and could you send a screenshot..................pleaseeeeeee?

Slougi

Heh, I don't have xp right now. But anything that works in windows 2000 works in xp so here goes:
(sorry that it's a bmp)

OP
L

Lachp30

Thanks....but i have to be sure that Nemu will work on XP because when ever i try P64 OR 1964 it says 'wrong gfx plugin' or some crap like that.:blush:

OP
L

Lachp30

Slougi, before you go off.can you tell me how to chat in IRC....when i try it says i need some code or something

Slougi

well, u need to connect to the server, and the join the chan u want to chat in. anyway i need to go, if u need more help go to www.emu64.com and click on chat in the left hand bar. ask there

edit: i mean right hand bar

Grunty

XP compatability

I run XP: The only N64 emulators that haven't worked at all for me are UltraHLE (even after I changed the compatability) and corn.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Umm... why can't you just download Nemu and try it? I mean, you may get an error or possibly a blue screen if things really go pear-shaped, but re-booting should get everything back to normal and you'd know whether or not Nemu works.