What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Starfox Alternative Universe Project

clarky2o2o

great work.

is this retexturing still being done.

Im trying to create an "alternate" graphics pack based on your hi res textures.

b4andafter.jpg

STARFOX64-12.jpg

i was baseing my idea on "mirror" universe's (where everyone that has a goatee and therefore evil.

what ive done so far is
Corneria at dusk (ala starfox snes)
Black and red arwings
a dirt coverd great fox
yellow lasers (low)
red laser (high)
changed cross hair.
some corneria building have lights on
retextured corneria road to look like standard us road (looks surprisingly good)

Fortuna (i think thats the planet i forgot) now has a desert surface rather than snow (why it was snow when its next to the sun i never understood)
some blue enemies are now red (they shared same texture as the arwing)

OP
C

clarky2o2o

UNlucky! ....haha! i am inVINCEible

Ive had to stop using my project (like after 3 days) due to the fact i cant log into windows xp/server 03 currently using Ubuntu once i figure out how to use rice (or similar) plugin that is capable and runs at a descent speed.

Edit 01/10/2007

restored windows xp (corrupted file system) so ill continue now.

also any ideas on what to to include/keep or change would be helpful

Last edited: