What's new

petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LD.

*poke*
I think my feelings on this can be summed up by posting one quote from that link:

0 Total Signatures

Let them work on it at their own pace, and go play with 1964 or something while you wait. If you try to pressurise a release with petitions like this, you risk making them bitter and resentful, and giving up altogether.

Just be patient, and not a moron.

OP
N

Nemu Fan

ok....

Couldnt you see that I just made it a couple minutes ago? I was bored and needed something to do.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
you made this?

Are you a complete fucking moronic piece of crap or just mentally retarted?

OP
N

Nemu Fan

Why?
{edited by Malcolm to shorten posts}
its a good way for people to speak their minds
and besides it will remove from the site in a year
{/edit}

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
people speaking thier minds, sure thats fine. This puts pressure on the Nemu team to release, has it come across your mind that maybe they don't want to release buggy coding, things like this just make authors say fuck it.

This is just as bad, if not worse, then begging for roms.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
its their emulator, not yours. They will do what they wish with their website, emulator and source code. No one should try to influence them in any way, its their choice to do what they wish with their own property, same with all the other pieces of software out there. Emulator or not.

OP
N

Nemu Fan

ok ok. Now Im just wondering how life has been for them recently. I bet they are just livin it up.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Nemu Fan said:
ok ok. Now Im just wondering how life has been for them recently. I bet they are just livin it up.

Who cares? They have a right to live life to the fullest. Besides, Who gave you the right to tell emu authors what to do?

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
Online petitions, I think the fact that Petition Online has a petition to shut down the site since no one will take notice of an online petition says it all really ;)

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
ok here is is from the phlisopher warrior who has just been given 1337 status by blizz.

YOUR AN IDIOT. they dont HAVE to do anything with something they created that they aren't even going to sell. they dont even HAVE to provide tec support IF they do release it with bugs. and when it is released i hope it crashes only your system.

for further comments on what i think of you please refrence Malcolms sig

sk8bloke22

roll for life
are u going to give the petition to your local council or something so if everyone votes 'yes' the police will force LaC and Lemmy to release....just wondering?

zorbid

From the local rules :

Do not ask

*About when Nemu 0.8 is going to be released. Very lame question and you discourage the authors asking this plus you might get banned.

I think that anyone could close this without beeing killed by Tesla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.