What's new

Killer Instinct once again...

Mr. Janus

Uh... 1337?
ok I know that ppl are always saying "stop wasting your time with Killer Instinct Gold", but the thing is I am not having a speed problem. :p The game runs ok (every now and then it *hicks* a little). The problem is that I can't see the text on the main menu. :angry: Does anyone know some possible way to fix this?

:thumbsup:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
That is an issue that hasn't been fixed. The best thing to do is to memorize how the menu looked like and go on from there...

garboy

Some One
What emu do u use with KI Gold?I tried it with PJ64 but it was slow and the menus and char. select screen was messed up

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
I use both PJ64 & 1964 for this game. It has a lot of problems like what you said & more like i always have to reset the controls for it to work. Sometimes, I can't even see the characters at all.:(

OP
Mr. Janus

Mr. Janus

Uh... 1337?
I'm using...

btw I'm using Project64, running it fullscreen and at a very low resolution. Sometimes it runs pretty smooth and sometimes very-very-unsmooth.

Did there ever come out a Killer Instinct game on some other computer platform? (other than game boy!)

A good PC conversion or sequel of Killer Instinct is all we need to make this world a better place!

Trotterwatch

A Killer Instinct game was released on the Super Nintendo, also there is an emulator that exists that is designed specifically to play the Arcade Images of both Killer Instinct 1, and it's sequel.

I can't really give you a link to download it, though doing a Google search for Killer Instinct Emulator would probably yield a few results.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i used 1964.0.8.3 and the speed is vastly imprived, and there is little flashing. the menus still cant be seen tho. dunno if u will be able to get a copy of 1964.0.8.3 now that its been removed.