What's new

Hacking Naomi roms

mr_tolkien

Hi everybody,

My question is not really linked with demul, but I*think you're the only ones able to answer...

I'm the happy owner of an arcade cab with a Naomi capable of netboot, and I*own a self made Guilty Gear Accent Core dump (the*GD*Rom is safe in my room :D).

And now, I would love to be able to create a "Training Edition", which would simply be a version with infinite life bar, infinite meter, and infinite time.
This way you would juste have to launch a VS*game and gogogogogo training mode !

The only pb is I don't have ANY idea on how to do this. Setting the life at 9999999999999999, time at 999999999999999999, and starting meter at about the same thing would be enough.

So, if anybody can help, I'd be VERY*happy <3

Have a nice day ^^

cable104

Hi everybody,

My question is not really linked with demul, but I*think you're the only ones able to answer...

I'm the happy owner of an arcade cab with a Naomi capable of netboot, and I*own a self made Guilty Gear Accent Core dump (the*GD*Rom is safe in my room :D).

And now, I would love to be able to create a "Training Edition", which would simply be a version with infinite life bar, infinite meter, and infinite time.
This way you would juste have to launch a VS*game and gogogogogo training mode !

The only pb is I don't have ANY idea on how to do this. Setting the life at 9999999999999999, time at 999999999999999999, and starting meter at about the same thing would be enough.

^^

Im sorry I cant help but you could ask Deunan the Makaron creator at dknute.livejournal.com or PM CaH4e3 (Demul Master) over at Mame world

Sorry if I shouldnt mention these sites on this forum