What's new

Hmm, Connectix VGS problem.....

SquareSoft0

Moogle
It won't let me change ANY controls at all, it just beeps at me when I press the button I want after clicking the controler button I want changed............... I had this problem before and it just went away, anyone got any ideas? Kupo?

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
*bump* and...

*update*:
My Stats:
AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 1.0 GHz
320 MB SRAM
800x600 in 32-Bit Color, NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 Ver. 4.0
SoundBlasterLive! surround sound
Windows ME 4.90 (Build 3000)

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
I'm upgrading within the week to a 2.6 GHZ P4 and adding 720 MB of RAM, VGS runs way more games than the rest, mainly because it's so easy to make more games compatable yourself by editing the docs.

gamemaster14

Sure VGS might run alot of games but most emulators do. You system specs could be crap and it would run. VGS is the only psx emulator that I know of that makes psx games look worse then on a psx. If you have never tried epsxe than here are the advantages. Epsxe enhances the graphics, supports iso's, support's many controllers, graphiocs and sound cards. The ePSXe emulator can display the games in high resolution. It also plays all burned (back-ups) and imports. With such system specs you only owe you self a nice emulator. BTW I recomend you dont upgrade to a p4 , It would be better to get an Amd Athlon XP. They are faster run better an cheaper.

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
I hate you ignorant XP users!!! You don't even relize how much RAM it uses!!! XP uses 180-210 MB of RAM while Me, 98, and 95 uses 13-15 MB. I cracked Connectix to run in all the different resolutions, I cracked it with graphics boosters, I cracked it to support joysticks, and I cracked Connectix to run Isos and backups/foreign games too! I reinstalled it to a different directory to see if my cracks were the problem and they weren't. So if you came here to convince me to uses epsxe then just leave, I want to use Connectix.

blizz

I use Win2000 and Linux so suck my l33t balls

epsxe ownz biyatch

and quit ya whining with your specs on a Win98SE system with daemon tools to mount the iso, epsxe should run just fine

OP
SquareSoft0

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Win 2000 is the worst of all the ops and Me kicks all the others' asses. I don't need daemon tools to mount the iso, you are so weird, I flat out said that I cracked connectix to work with them and you go and say I use daemon. Now is you aren't here to help then just get out. :angry: As for everyone else, Kupo!!!:happy:

2fast4u

'weird' sez the guy who is blathering 'kupo' all the time :innocent: not to mention that win me sucks ass.

gamemaster14

If you little toy of a computer doesnt have enough ram to use the God like Windows XP then : GET MORE RAM!!!!! Windows ME is a sick joke. It doesnt even run as well as 98se. I pity the fool who loves Win ME. VGS is a pathetic emulator to say the least. Sure Mr master hacker you might have "hacked" VGS to run at a higher res (BTW I doubt that you hacked it you most likely used the hack that is out that someone else made) but vgs doesnt have 3d enhancement. When emulating 3d games isnt the point of doing it to enhance them, unless you are an evil video game stealing pirate who uses illegal copies and dosnt have a system. If you are that is really sad and you will get caught. Windows 2000 is more of a buisness operating system. It is built on Windows NT software. Alot of Windows 9X compatable software might not run on it, because that is not what it is made for. As for Windows XP users being ignorant, I guess if you have to take unjustified attacks to make your self feel good then you really are the ignorant one.

-----

Gamemaster14-- One of the last True Gamers